1. Please select the correct address and shipping method for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address and shipping method cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3.The shipping for this batch will be arranged within 7 working days after flashashing.com has received full payment. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for customs' clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
4. You will need an ATX PSU with at least 10 six-pin PCIe connectors. There are 3 six-pin PCIe connectors on each hashing board and all three need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ to power the T9+.
5. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional six-pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10 PCIe connectors are connected to a power supply.
1. USD wire and BCH(Bitcoin Cash) are accepted in this batch.For BCH payment method ,please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. Payment must be in BCH. We cannot accept payment in BTC. If you send BTC to the BCH wallet the coins may be lost. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment "Valid" manually.
For USD wire,please upload the bank proof of transfer within 3 days. If no proof of transfer is loaded, the order will be expired.
2. The shipping cost, custom charges and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
3. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
4. Special Provision: After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the ordered amount or change the ordered item(s) to different items(s) or different batch(es) will not be entertained by flashashing.com. We advise you to make any purchase only after deliberation.
5. To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales related inquiries please submit firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The unit price and total price of the products, the amount paid by you shall be all denominated in U.S. dollars, no matter what currency you uses to make payment . The exchange rate between U.S. dollars and cryptocurrency shall be adopted following the below rules:
• In the event that you pay for your placed Order which is valid and has not been fully paid yet, the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and cryptocurrency fixed in such placed Order shall be adopted;
• Otherwise, the real time exchange rate between U.S. dollars and cryptocurrency displayed on the Site upon payment shall be adopted.
NOTE: The price of cryptocurrency mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency with fiat, the cryptocurrency's network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on flashashing.com website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from flashashin. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with flashashing instructions.
6. flashashing will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to email@example.com within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX's website.
Free shipping on order over $3,000
Apply discount coupon for order over $5,000