INNOSILICON, the world’s leading supplier of advanced mining ASIC, proudly presents its next generation X11 miner, A5 DashMaster, at 32.5GH performance in 750W low power mode (factory default). It is so advanced, so far ahead in the field that it possesses >3.2x mining efficiency and up to 2.6x Hash rate advantage over its closest competitor, which means overall >3x better, significantly longer life time, huge competitive advantage especially when hash rate increases rapidly, lower operating cost, and higher ROI in all conditions. Smart buyers know that the safest buy is to buy miners that last to make a profit instead of becoming obsolete. A5 DashMaster is the ultimate X11 miner to own and to resell for the years to come.
|Hash Rate：||32.5GH/s(+/-8%, in 750w normal mode)|
|Power Consumption:||750W (+/-8%, normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature )|
|Chip Type:||A5 DashMaster ASIC|
|Dimensions:||Single tube, 400mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)|
|Net Weight:||3.1KG(without PSU)|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C—85°C (device junction temperature)|
Innosilicon X11 is fully proven and new batch is coming! Limited quantity with superior 6 months’ warranty. First order, first served! The demo video is as below，please enjoy.
1. Delivery time: First pay, first served. Delivery will be arranged after payment confirmation.
2. If you have ordered the PSU, then please be aware: the PSU we provide is specially customized for our miners. Since customers require different types of plugs, the PSU you reserved does not contain 220V(110V) AC cables. You can order the standard IEC C14 AC power cable to use with the PSU.
3. If you wish to order PSU with more than 1600W power, please purchase AC cable with 3*1.0 specifications, and 3 wire cores with diameter more than 1.0mm.
4. Please write the recipient’s name, contact information and address carefully. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.
5. We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.
6. In order to increase the in transit security of the high-value miner, we are implementing insurance fees with the shipping fees, starting from December 26th, 2017. We will use the company name (if not available, then the name of the buyer) as the insured party. Please make sure that the information is correct.
All A5 DashMaster will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.
180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon (counting upon miner arrival).
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsiblility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
Free shipping on order over $3,000
Apply discount coupon for order over $5,000